Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Knot...No, THE Knot.

So here are the rules to this game:

1. The event/class/party can't cost me anything.  Whether it is a free event or I have to volunteer at the event, it can't cost me a dime.

2. It must give me an opportunity to make connections and pass out business cards.

....This is harder than you'd think.  However, I already have an event on my calendar that is sure to be fabulous! 

I recently received an email from The Knot (Yeah! THE Knot! That HUGE wedding magazine!) inviting me to a networking bash they are having at The Omni Hotel in Fort Worth (Yeah! THE Omni! Like my favorite hotel!).

People. To say I'm excited about this one. Well, that would be an understatement.

Holy cow!!!  And not only is the event going to be awesome, I have 2 amazing ladies coming with me, who I'm lucky enough to call my friends.  One of them you might know, my oh so fabulous second shooter!  And the other is an amazing up incoming wedding planner!  

Can't wait!!

I have a few other classes I'm considering, but if you have any ideas or suggestions please send me an email at Brittney@BrittneyAnn.com or leave a quick comment.

And since a post is always better with a photo, here is another on from a wedding for Hannah Michele Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment