Friday, March 26, 2010

This is big....no. BIG.

I have finally decided what I specialize in!!!!!

Yes, after months and months (if not years) of debating.  Agonizing.  Thinking about the pros and cons. And flip-floppin' like a fish out of water.  (I swear I have bounced back and forth between families, seniors, kids, and weddings like a crazy person.) But no more!

I have picked what kind of photography I am going to specialize in.

This is big people.  Like really BIG.

I could never figure out what I wanted to specialize in.

Nothing felt just right

Have you ever tried on that trendy shirt that everyone is wearing?

And you are all excited, but when you put it on....well it fits....but just doesn't quite look right.  And it is kind of scratchy and you could wear it, but it is just...eh.

Yeah, that is how I felt when I thought about picking a specialization.

Till I thought of this, that is!

And THIS idea hit me and baby it was love at first sight!  It was like finding that perfect little black dress! AND then looking at the tag and seeing that it is on sale!

If I were to guess, this is what the first person who put peanut butter and jelly together felt like.

Its just right.

After I thought this, I knew there was no turning back.

After really thinking about it, I realized that truly this has always been the kind of photography I have wanted to specialize in.

Even when I was 13 years old, I wanted to specialize in this.  I just didn't know at the time.

What?!?

You want to know what it is? What I'm so excited about?

Yeah, I can't tell you right now.  BUT I will soon!!

I'm completely changing my website to reflect my specialization.

And I don't want to rush this.

This needs to be just right.

So on May 17th, the day after I graduate college, I will let you in on my secret.

I can't wait to share this with you!!

3 comments:

  1. What?! You're going to leave us hanging for THAT LONG!!! That's awesome Brittney, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's an interesting, lead us on, keep us on the hook post! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Sorry guys!! I can't wait to show everyone! I hope everyone will be just as excited as me!

    Thanks for the comments, it is always so flattering to see that people are actually reading! :)

    ReplyDelete