Saturday, March 13, 2010

Snapshot

Hey there!

First off, welcome to my journal!

I'm a college senior. (woohoo!)
I love country music.
I've lived in Texas my whole life.
I love this big, blue open sky.
I love driving with the windows rolled down (even though my hair does not!).
I have been known to have the windows down when it is cold out and the heater turned on.
I don't like cold weather.
I love driving and not knowing where I am going.
I tend to play my music just a little bit loud.
My favorite movie is Chasing Liberty, its about this girl who ran off and had amazing adventures in Europe. Most people don't know that about me. I use to watch it in high school over and over again dreaming that maybe one day I would have the courage to be so adventurous.
I still dream about getting lost in Italy, but I now know I have the courage to do it.
I was home schooled.
I recently started riding roller coasters a couple of years ago.
I'm single, but I am a firm believer in true, real, ever lasting love. I know it is out there because I see it everyday in my parents who have been together since they were 15 years old.
I don't believe in luck, it is only opportunity meeting preparation. But I use the term luck a lot.
I like setting big goals for myself. Sometimes I meet them and sometimes I don't.
One of my goals now is to have my own house and studio in 5 years.
Even though if I added up all the money I have (including those coins under the cushion) I wouldn't have enough to even come close to a down payment.
But that's ok me. I'll get there.

Oh. And I love capturing memories and emotions.

I still have a long way to go.

But I'm getting there.

1 comment:

  1. He is a very good model!! My favorite is the one where Jake is squatted down - he looks so happy and natural.

    ReplyDelete