Sunday, March 21, 2010

56 days...1344 hours...80640 minutes...

I'm very much a "future" kind of girl. A "what's next" kind of girl. A "dream bigger" kind of girl. A "well you just watch me!" kind of girl when someone tries to tell I can't do something.

I graduate college in 56 days...1344 hours....somewhere around 80640 minutes.

To say focusing is challenging for me would the understatement of the year.

My computer seems to automatically jump back and forth between my journalism assignments to my communication presentation due Thursday to Facebook to TED: Ideas Worth Spreading to Lightroom to edit my photos.

Just back and forth, back and forth.

I'm not one of those people worried or scared about graduating.

Ok, a little bit.

But mostly, I'm so excited.

It is a new beginning.

I wonder where I will be in a year, 2 years, 5 years.

I never would have guessed I would be where I am today 5 years ago.

I can only imagine where I will be in 2015.

I feel like anything is possible...I hope I always feel like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment