Thursday, October 6, 2011

Print Sale!!! || Tara's Teams || Tara Sawyer Foundation Photography

I've been blessed to be apart of the Tara Sawyer Foundation for I don't know how many years.  The Sawyers are some very good friends of mine.  If you don't know who is Tara let me introduce her here.

This year Jason from Jason Waite Photography came and helped me photograph Tara's Teams game. 


To Jason- I'm truly jealous of some of the amazing photographs you got!! Thank you so much for coming out!!

To all my past and current clients- In honor of Tara, my prints are 20% off and all proceeds will be benefitting the Tara Sawyer Foundation for the month of October!!!

The photos from Tara's teams game will be ready to order within 2 weeks and I'll be sending a link to all the players of the game. If you have any questions, please email me at brittney@brittneyann.com


















More photos on my Facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment