Monday, June 27, 2011

Confession.

So I have a confession.

I'm a business book junkie. It's kinda bad.

Half Price Books is my partner in crime. It is honestly one of my favorite stores!!

Lovemarks



I'm reading Lovemarks right now, and I just love it!  This book is awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone running a business or in the advertising/ marketing fields.  


I've been looking for this book over year and when I found it at Half Price Books it made my day!!

I was seriously ready to do cartwheels!  Then I was like what 22 year old in their right mind would do cartwheels about a business book?!

Then I thought to myself, "One that has her own business!"


Here are a few more of my favorites!


The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It    Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable--Includes new bonus chapter   Fast Track Photographer, Revised and Expanded Edition: Leverage Your Unique Strengths for a More Successful Photography Business   The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich   Customers for Life: How to Turn That One-Time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment