Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Comic Book Store Engagement Shoot :)

So I met Lauren way back when during my first semester of college! Which was only like 4 years ago, but it seems like a "way back when"!  We were in intro photography together, lordy are there some memories there! 

Needless to say, when she emailed me awhile ago and told me she was getting married and wanted me to be her photographer, I was so excited and honored! :D She then told me she wanted to do her engagement photos in a comic book store!!! A comic book store!!! LOVE IT!!!! I was doing cartwheels I was so excited! And it didn't disappoint! What a fun shoot! 

Zeus Comics- you guys are awesome and we so appreciate you letting us use your store!!

Lauren and Kendrick- I'm so excited about your wedding! You guys are amazing! Love yall!!














1 comment: