Saturday, May 1, 2010

Something stronger.

I wish there was another word besides thank you.  Something stronger.  More powerful.

If there was such a word, I would like to tell it to everyone who has ever supported me and has had my back.  Sometimes, thank you just doesn't seem like enough.

It is one of those weeks, when thank you just isn't strong enough.

You tell someone thank you when they open the door for you, but it just doesn't seem right to say just thank you when a person looks you in the eyes and says you can do this, you're on to something here, go get your dreams.

Thank you just doesn't seem like enough when someone stops what they're doing and comes right over to help you and your dead car.

Thank you isn't enough when people get excited for you and you see them start believing in your dreams.  I feel very confident that if I could bottle this feeling and this support up, I would be able to solve world hunger and there would never be another war...ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment