Monday, May 17, 2010

Life.

So what have I been making such a big deal over???

Well today is the day!

And I specialize in life.  Yes, you read it right. Life.  I don't specialize in weddings or portraits.

I specialize in life.  And you are going, say what?!?!  And what does that mean missy?!?!?

That means I specialize in my client's story.  Who they really are.  When someone looks at my pictures I want them to go, "Oh my gosh, that is so 'insert name." lol

I want my clients to be comfortable in front of the camera.

And another rumor I may have started is that I actually don't have any photos that I took on www.BrittneyAnn.com.  It's true!!!

And you now really think I've lost my mind!  But the reason I don't have any of my photos on my website is because all my clients will have their own website now!  And links to 3 sample websites are on my website under the section shoots!

So go explore the new www.BrittneyAnn.com and let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment