Sunday, April 4, 2010

What are the odds?

I have Rascal Flatts playing in the background, a half written journalism assignment (ok! not quite half, but whatever), my bank's website, and Realtor.com all open on my computer.

You see, I'm not one to be patient.  I'm always the one looking forward.  More like running forward.  Figuring out what's next and how I'll take it on.

I decided I want a house.  You see, I have a business.  I'm about to have a degree.  Why not a house?

Yes, the girl who has four figures in her bank account (and that is only till that credit card bill comes in) decided that her next goal was to own a house....within two years....I'm shooting for a year though.

If you know me at all, this won't surprise you.  You've probably already heard me talk about it.

I'm the girl who goes why not?  Why can't I get there?  If I fail, I fail.  I believe limits are only limits if you let them be.

My dreams are usually not on the same side as the odds.  But if I believed in the odds, I wouldn't be graduating next month.  I wouldn't be a business owner.  You wouldn't be reading this.

So who says by next year this four figured bank account girl, can't be a six figure bank account girl?




No comments:

Post a Comment